Pages - Menu

Monday, February 27, 2012

Women I love - Part II

This post is part of my Women I Love series. Read more about it here

Rihanna


I'm pretty sure most women of the world won't agree with me right now when I say I just love Ri-Ri.

I totally get it.

I'm as mad as you are about her recent collaborations with Chris Brown.As a woman that swam through the murky waters of domestic violence and is now, finally, drying in the sun, I hate to see her diving back in.

But, that can't stop me from loving her. Even though this probably makes me sound like a celebrity-obsessed loser, I can't help myself from saying that Rihanna is everything I wish I could be.

Which is:
  • Fearless
  • Unconcerned with what people think of her
  • Relentless in pursuing her dreams
  • A tad tacky
  • Funky
  • Real
So, I'm pretty sure Rihanna will be on my Women I love list for a bit. Please don't let it come between us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment