Pages - Menu

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can we all just pretend that didn't happen?

Every, freaking time I read the blog of a social media person they go on and on and on about the importance of finding and identifying a niche and sticking to it come hell or high water.

You guys know how much I want to have a this stellar, amazing blog and so finding a niche causes me a ridiculous amount of agony.

It's stupid, really, how much I worry that no one will want to read my blog unless I'm writing about fashion or healthy living or do-it-yourself projects.

That why I wrote this post (in a fit of emotion and stress) about the Finding my Passion project.

I feel like I'm in high school again, trying desperately to fit in with some "popular" crowd when all I actually want to do is write about whatever matters to me.

Because, I actually know my passion already.

It's writing. Duh.

And so, that's what I'm going to do. It's all I know how to do.

I'm going to write about my life, my struggles, the things I'm learning, how I'm growing. I'm just going to be myself and not try to constrain my voice to some self-imposed niche.

I hope that's cool with you.

Because it's a-okay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment