Pages - Menu

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fear and being consistent

Last week, this blog welcomed its first readers. Positively Meesh goes down in my personal history as my first comment.

So, what does Michelle do when people actually start reading the words she writes?

Clam up, of course.

Damn you, fear! I started second-guessing everything I wanted to say in my typical fashion. Radio silence on the Michelle's a Writer interwebs for pert-near an entire week.

Thankfully, I had a bunch of inspiration last night and have a slew of posts in the works. This morning, I was thinking about how I'm going to overcome my fear and be a consistent blogger. I decided to create an editorial calendar and do some pre-writing to have my posts at the ready.

And then, I came across this:

Serendipity.

I've never done a photo challenge, but February seems like a perfect month to give it a go. I'm excited! See you later today with a picture of my view.

No comments:

Post a Comment