Pages - Menu

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Out She Goes

I put the finishing touches on an article for a local magazine tonight. I'm writing about a local poetry event and I'm proud of how it turned out.

I feel like I'm on the cusp of some huge life changes right now, giving everything I have to living the life of my dreams. 99 percent of the time, I want to pinch myself to make sure this is actually real. I'm scared to death, asking myself things like "what about insurance?" and "do you really think you're good enough for this?" more than I'd like to admit.

Then I remind  myself of how happy I feel to write an article without pay on a Saturday night. I think about how alive I feel when I'm putting words to paper and I know that this is worth every single risk.

I'm worth the risk.

Here are some images from that night. I'll post the link when the article goes live.





No comments:

Post a Comment